Flu vaccinationPlease call the clinic on 02 66280505 to book a time with our nurses to have your vaccination
You may be eligible for a free fluvax from the government.
This applies to
- people aged 65 or over
- people aged under 5
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people
- women who are pregnant
- people who have certain medical conditions. Please click here to see if this applies to you.
Eligibility for free influenza vaccine
- People aged under 5 or 65 and over
- Pregnant women
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with heart disease
- People with chronic lung disease, including COPD, bronchiectasis, and severe asthma
- Other chronic illnesses requiring regular medical follow up or hospitalisation in the previous year, including diabetes mellitus,chronic metabolic diseases, chronic renal failure, and haemoglobinopathies
- Other chronic neurological conditions that impact on respiratory function, including multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, and seizure disorders
- People with impaired immunity, including from HIV, malignancy and chronic steroid use
Coronavirus vaccinationYou can read more about coronavirus vaccination on this page
We are currently arranging Coroanvirus Vaccination Clinics for our patients aged 60 or over
If you are younger than 60, a covid vaccination clinic is now available at Lismore Base Hospital from 7am-3:30pm.
Phone Bookings 1800 438829